Pages

SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 20, 2018

Little Sweet Eats – Bites & Bashes Cafe


We’ve been living in the South Bay (Torrance, Lomita, Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beaches) for about a month now, woohoo and we absolutely have been loving all our weekends! Yesterday we drove by the cutest cafe while dropping @Mobythesuperschnauzer off at his new groomers. As soon as I saw the cute, colorful sign outside of Bites & Bashes Cafe and it’s promises of coffee it was enough for me to make my husband hit the brakes haha!


When I walked in and saw signs of lavender and Fruity Pebble lattes, some cute neon and a pink espresso machine I knew it was a good decision! I met the owner Crystal Coser who I also found out is an Associate Editor of my local foodie site, Eater LA, which I read daily, no joke (how else do you think I found out about all the new food places to eat?! Haha). She was absolutely lovely and She gave me the low down on her new place that just opened this week (I got good timing!). A lot of the ingredients for the cafe are from her family farm and she even let me smell the lavender she just picked for the lavender lattes! We got a coconut chocolate cookie, a peanut butter cookie, a caramel latte and I had to try that Fruity Pebbles latte! She even gave us a little sample of the chocolate chip cookie and the vanilla bean cheesecake. The lattes were soooo good! The caramel had the perfect amount of caramel and the fruity pebbles latte was not too sweet which I loved and it definitely had that hint of fruity pebbles infused milk. The cookies were delicious and I’m actually still dreaming about that chocolate coconut macadamia but one! The vanilla bean cheesecake was so light and you could see all the flecks of vanilla bean in it.



The decor inside is so bright and colorful and lovely! I especially loved the gold chairs, pretty blue tiling around the counter and the #letsparty neon. I can’t wait to go back and try the rest of the menu and I’m so glad this place just opened near me. It’s kismet!

Bites & Bashes Cafe is located at:

25600 Narbonne Avenue
Lomita, CA, 90717
United States
and here are their hours!:
Monday: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday brunch to follow


No comments :

Post a Comment