Pages

SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 30, 2018

The Happy Place!

My Dreamy Girl Gang was invited to The Happy Place (aka the OTHER Happiest Place on Earth) last week and it was so, so, so much fun! This place was literally made for us and for anyone who loves to smile! Check out some of my favorite moments below!


The colors in this room just make me want to dance!
I want to take this giant paper flower wall home with me!
The Rubbery Ducky room was one of my favorites but it took me a while to get out of the tub haha. Luckily no one, besides my husband, was around to see my less than graceful exit haha.
This super bloom room was one of the most magical and one of my most favorites!
Here I am, up in the corner of this colorful club! ( 😉 a little inside joke I have with my girls!)
Me and Amina just being so happy!
Any day there is confetti on the floor is a good day! Thank you Happy Place!

No comments :

Post a Comment